Pastries & Bakeries
Bill of quantity
Receive valuable information to help your business grow.
Terms & conditions
Account and Registration
When you register as a member of Raqtan.com you will be required to provide certain information and register a username and password for use.You will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by Raqtan.com's registration form.
You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Raqtan.com requires your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails to let you know about any new changes, features or promotional activities. If decide that you do not wish to receive emails, you can opt out by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email.
Use of Raqtan.com
The following actions will not be tolerated on Raqtan.com;
- post Information that is (in our sole discretion) false, fraudulent, inaccurate, misleading, libellous, defamatory, slanderous, unlawfully threatening or would be reasonably considered to constitute harassment;
- post comments, questions or answers that are not factual in nature including without limitation make any racist comments, use profanity, abuse another user, disrespect another's culture or make any other derogatory or inappropriate comments;
- post obscene Information or content, including but not limited to pornography or any representation which may (Raqtan.com discretion) be considered indecent;
- post Information or content which may (Raqtan.com discretion) constitute offensive or critical political content or content that is contrary to the public interest;
- post any Information or content or list items which may (Raqtan.com discretion) be considered culturally or religiously offensive in any way;
- post any Information or content or list items which (Raqtan.com discretion) may not be considered to be in compliance with general Islamic Shariah law, rules, morals, values, ethics and traditions;
- post Information or content or list items which may (Raqtan.com discretion) threaten national security;
- post Information or content or list items which may (Raqtan.com discretion) constitute or be considered to promote gambling;
- take any action that may undermine the our feedback and ratings systems (including but not limited to the display, import or export of feedback information off Raqtan.com or use of such information for purposes unrelated to Raqtan.com);
- distribute or post spam, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or other computer programming technologies that may harm Raqtan.com and its users;
- take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Raqtan.com;
- attempt to take over another user's account or carry out any hacking or phishing of Raqtan.com or user accounts and related features;
- copy, modify, or distribute any content from Raqtan.com or otherwise infringe the Raqtan.com’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way;
- violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines or our policies;
- abuse any of Raqtan.com’s policies or terms and conditions;
All of the Content you see on this Web site, including, for example, all of the textual descriptions, graphics, designs, page headers, images, and illustrations (collectively “Content”) is protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected by copyright or other proprietary rights, and these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or developed in the future. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under Saudi copyright laws, and Raqtan.com owns, to the fullest extent allowed by such laws, the copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of all Content.
The logos and other trademarks on the site are the property of their respective owners and are owned by, licensed to, or, where required, used with permission by Raqtan.com and may not be reproduced, copied, or manipulated in any manner without the express, written approval of the trademark owner.
I would like to: